Jiang Xin’s dream trip to Korea! →
Watch video about Jiang Xin’s dream trip to Korea! Make your imagination become a reality! Win a trip to KOREA! http://www.tourimagination.com
Mario Maurer’s dream trip to Korea!→
Watch video about Mario Maurer’s dream trip to Korea! Make your imagination become a reality! Win a trip to KOREA! http://www.tourimagination.com
Kenichi Ebina’s dream trip to Korea!→
Watch video about Kenichi Ebina’s dream trip to Korea! Make your imagination become a reality! Win a trip to KOREA! http://www.tourimagination.com
Michelle Phan’s dream trip to Korea→
Watch video about Michelle Phan’s dream trip to Korea! Make your imagination become a reality! Win a trip to KOREA! http://www.tourimagination.com
Win a trip for two to KOREA now! Take the chance to make your imagination become a reality (7/15~8/31) http://www.tourimagination.com
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea (MOFA) and Arirang TV are holding a 3-minute video & photo contest about Korea.
1. New Submission Date
~ July 31, 2014, (18:00 Korean Local time)
- A. All foreigners residing in and outside of Korea
- B. Ethnic Koreans born outside of Korea and do not have Korean citizenship
3. Title: “To me, Korea is…”
- A. 3-Minute Video
- When you think of Korea, what first comes to mind? Why do you think so? Do you have any personal and meaningful stories or experiences related to Korea or Korean culture, people, way of life, tradition, entertainment and tour, etc.? If so, what Korea means to you?
- B. Photos and Narratives
- Using your personal background and experiences related to Korea, please submit 8 photos or less and narratives that tell a story of what Korea means to you.
- A. 3-minute Video
- First, make a video no longer than 3 minutes.
- Second, upload the video on YouTube or any other legal video-sharing website.
- Third, visit the contest website (http://www.publicdiplomacy.go.kr/video.jsp), click the < Registration > select < Video > fill in the application form and register your video entry
- ※ English or Korean submissions are preferred. However, if the language is not in Korean or English, videos should either include Korean or English subtitles.
- B. Photos and Narratives
Number of video entries
Kia car < Morning >
LG Notebook PC
Samsung Tablet PC
Samsung Digital Camera
Outstanding Achievement Award
LG Bluetooth Earset
Outstanding Effort Award
LG USB Memory (64GB)
- In regards to the Grand Prize, all the taxes and related costs of registration, transportation and delivery, etc. shall be paid by the recipient. Upon recipient＇s request, an equivalent cash may be provided; in this case, the amount shall be transferred to the bank account of the recipient and any banking charges may be deducted from the amount.
- In the case no video or photo entry qualifies for Grand/Gold/Silver/Bronze prizes, any of those categories may be ELIMINATED or may be subject to CHANGE.
Date: September 15, 2014 (Monday)
- ※ This may be delayed if the screening process takes longer than expected.
- Prizes will be forfeited if a video clip or photo is plagiarized or has received an award from another contest.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korea (MOFA) will have the right to post, print, publish or otherwise use the contest submissions.
- Any legal issues concerning portrait rights or copyright violations arising from a video or photo submission are soley the legal responsibility of the contestant.
8.Inquiries & Contact
For Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Abroad: Please consult with the cultural attache of your nearest Korean Embassy or Consulate.
- - In Korea: Please call at +82-2-2100-8113, 8111 (Seoul)
- - Cultural Cooperation Division,
- - Ministry of Foreigin Affairs of Korea (MOFA).
I am a pretty patient person but if there is one thing I will lose my shit over almost instantly it’s my computer/internet being slow my tolerance level is exactly 0 for that shit man I did my time in the 90’s/2000’s I don’t need any of this garbage